Monday, September 15, 2008

A slip, that was almost. Thanks!

ok. lets see, How do i start?

I have grappled with a complex of inferiority since i remember. I dont remember what triggered it off, or even if there was actually a trigger at all. I get moody, unreasonable and quite annoying when i go through my certain phases. Mum should know. She has taken the brunt of my misbehaviours. So has Maanasi. This complex that i talk about , made me come close to being clinically depressed, in my first year of college. I survived , with some random brusing to my soul. It took me most of two years to come to terms with the fact that i had to deal with something that was so larger than i. When i spoke to Kavita about it, it was mostly venting. She was supportive, but see, it was my problem. Thanks to a lot of people in my life then, i got over it. Learnt, most of my problems are inconsequential compared to the others around me. Learnt, to talk myself through rare attacks that did happen.

So recently, when i saw the beginning of one of those attacks, i knew i would be able to handle it. But goes to show how sourly wrong you can get about certain things. This time i know the triggers, but still, my control slipped. My mind threw at me, fantastic possibilities and theories. I wanted to give up. But. I got through it. For that, I have to thank certain people , who have unknowingly , cheered me up . Certain people, who were so normal, that, they made me realize that the problem was my perception. Certain people who just declared everlasting friendships.Shubha and Anu, you dont know how much your msgs cheer me up. :) some of these people might not even know what just happened. Might not know that they've helped me. Thanks guys.

No comments: